Continue reading →
Emerald Growers Association (EGA) strongly supports the development of sensible regulations governing the cultivation, processing, manufacturing, testing, transportation, distribution, and sale of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products. We work actively with the legislature and state agencies to develop and implement regulations for cannabis cultivation. Specifically we are focussed on advocating for a realistic transition pathway for hundreds of thousands of workers, tens of thousands of farms, and thousands of businesses that have pushed successfully for reform over the last several decades.
- Learn about our legislative policies and priorities.
- Read a letter we sent to the governor in late August.
- Read and update from August 2015 detailing progress.
- Read an update from June, 2015 detailing progress.
- Review high priority bills, positions, and actions.
- Participate directly in advocacy work.
Please visit our new website:
Do you like this page?