A Caregiving Community
Emerald Growers Association is a non-profit, member-based association of medical cannabis cultivators, business owners, and patients. Together, we promote California’s locally farmed, sustainably grown medical cannabis, and advocate for a medical cannabis industry that benefits the community, the environment, and the California economy.
- We communicate our goals with local, state, and national representatives and authorities,
and work with them to ensure Emerald Growers Association’s members’ voices are heard.
- We support standards for sustainable, naturally grown medical cannabis.
- We work closely with organizations to support scientific research around sustainable medical cannabis
production and processing.
- We give charitable contributions to non-profits that align with Emerald Growers Association, like California NORML, and Americans for Safe Access.
- Emerald Growers Association serves as an archive for industry knowledge, research, strains, seeds, and history.
- We address concerns about underage use, driving under the influence, and cannabis addiction.