We believe in serving our members and the community by developing policies and procedures that are good for patients as well as the environment. We strive to protect and promote local, sustainable farmers as we believe they are essential for a healthy, thriving medical cannabis industry.
Emerald Growers Association Supports:
- Statewide regulation of medical cannabis cultivation, production, and distribution with an emphasis on “green” practices.
- The creation of industry standards and the promotion of these standards for the benefit of the Emerald Triangle Region as well as California.
- The advancement of the legal medical cannabis industry to create new jobs, stimulate the economy, and increase revenue for Humboldt, Mendocino, and Trinity Counties.
- Safety and potency testing of medical cannabis to ensure public safety and patient wellness.
- A community-based approach for the protection of state parks, national forests, and other wildlands that have been adversely affected by illegal cannabis production.